DMFTC 2019 Registration Policies -- Opens Feb 1st
Registration is a two step process:
- Complete the Online Registration paying the deposit, you will receive email notice of your balance due. The heatstroke and lightning policies are available here: Camp Docs
- Mail a check by June 30th with the balance due to:
- Davis Mountains Fitness and Training Camp
- PO Box 13311
- Austin TX 78711
- $100 deposit is due with registration.
- The deposit is non-refundable, but will be carried forward one year and may be applied to the subsequent year's deposit.
- Prior to August 1st, a refund may be transferred to another camper’s balance for use at Camp 2019.
- Registration opens February 1st, and closes on August 1st.
- Returning campers must have registered by February 28th to reclaim their 2018 cabin.
- Campers requesting new/different lodging must have registered by February 28th to be entered into the housing lottery.
- All registrations March 2nd or later will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Fee balance must be postmarked by June 30th.
- If registration is between July 1st and August 1st, entire fee must be paid with registration.
- If the cancellation email is received by August 1st, the camper will receive a refund of fees paid less deposit amount which will be carried forward for one year.
- If the cancellation email is received after Ausust 1st, the refund amount is the total amount paid less:
- the deposit amount
- an amount equal to the current year activity fee
- any amount specific to the camper
- Campers may request in writing that registration deposit and fees paid be refunded. All requests will be reviewed by the Board of Directors.
- Registration closes August 1st. No changes, additions or cancellations will be made after August 1st.
Cancellation Policy (pdf)